Providing Non-Profits Pro Bono Legal Services to Empower Our Communities
In honor of the Firm’s 10th anniversary, we’re launching an annual initiative to Practice with Purpose (PwP). We’ll select two non-profits to receive up to $5,000 Pro Bono legal services. We’re looking to support organizations aligned with our purpose of empowering the people in our communities to reach their full potential. The application process closed on April 15. We will announce the pro bono recipients on April 30.
Pro Bono Offerings
Two Non-Profits will be selected to receive the following pro bono legal service(s) of their choice:
Practicing with Purpose: How it Works
Note: The application process for the 2021 edition of Practicing with Purpose has closed. If you have a question for the Firm, please fill out the form and we will get in touch with you!
Step 1: Fill out and Submit the Application on this page by April 15, 2021
- Must be Registered as a Non-Profit (or to be formed/incorporated)
- Must be North Carolina Incorporated (or to be formed/incorporated)
- Must Serve and/or Positively Impact the People of North Carolina
- Must Submit Application by April 15, 2021
- The committee will review the applications, selecting two non-profits that are positively impacting their communities and that align with our mission to empower others to reach their potential.
- Each committee member will select their chosen non-profits.
- All applicants will be notified of the selection committee’s decision on April 30, 2021!
- Results will be announced on Forrest Firm’s social media platforms.