Attorney Rob Tyler dedicates his practice to helping entrepreneurs grow technology companies in a variety of industries, including information technology, life sciences, medical devices, healthcare, nanotechnology, and advanced materials.
He represents clients in a wide range of transactions including equity and debt financings, intellectual property licensing, technology commercialization, joint ventures and strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance and general corporate matters. Moreover, he has an extensive network of contacts with potential investors and other resources of significant value to his clients. Rob has 30 years of broad and deep business law experience.
- Represented oil and gas environmental remediation company in corporate restructuring and preferred membership interests financing
- Represented point of care medical diagnostics company in multiple preferred stock financings, Section 7874 corporate inversion, and manufacturing agreement
- Represented wireless electric vehicle charging company in preferred stock financing, various strategic alliances with industry partners, and Chinese joint venture
- Represented electrical power distribution and management company in preferred stock financing
- Represented nuclear imaging medical device company in preferred membership interests financing
- Represented electron microscopy company in multiple preferred stock financings and revolving credit facility
- Represented industrial and municipal waste water environmental remediation company in preferred membership interests financing and multiple intellectual property and technology licenses
- Represented semi-conductor nanotechnology company in multiple preferred stock financings and various strategic alliances and joint development agreements with industry partners
- Represented 911 SaaS infrastructure company in recapitalization and common stock financing
- Represented date rape drug detection company in multiple preferred stock financing and various technology development and manufacturing agreements
- Represented biopharmaceutical company in university technology in-license and research foundation technology cross license
- Represented pharmacogentics company in worldwide joint pharmaceutical development and license agreement
- Represented facilities management company in sale to public company as software spin-off
- Represented e-procurement and information technology services company in multiple preferred stock financings and sale to public company