In his practice at the Forrest Firm, Patrick Lineberry advises entrepreneurs and executives in a wide range of legal matters pertinent to every stage of the business life cycle, with emphasis on commercial real estate transactions and appellate matters. Patrick assists clients with strategic transactions, as well as commercial real estate sales, leases, and purchases.
Patrick started his legal career advising nonprofit organizations. He then clerked for the Honorable Martha A. Geer at the North Carolina Court of Appeals. Most recently, Patrick served as an associate attorney at the real estate and business law firm Coltrane & Overfield, PLLC in Greensboro. Patrick is licensed to practice law in the state of North Carolina, where he is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association.
Patrick is a former legal fellow for JusticeMatters, a Durham-based non-profit focused on human trafficking, and he is also a former fellow of the Trinity Forum Academy, a Christian leadership organization. When not engaging with clients, Patrick enjoys spending time with his wife and three sons, as well as rock climbing and brewing beer.
- University of North Carolina School of Law – Juris Doctor
- Appalachian State University – B.S., summa cum laude, Political Science and Government
Professional and Volunteer Activities
- JusticeMatters, Former Legal Fellow
- Trinity Forum Academy, Former Fellow
- North Carolina Study Center at UNC-Chapel Hill, Former Board Member
- Jaycees Greensboro Chapter, Board Member
- Greensboro Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, Board Member
- North Carolina State Bar