Business Development Liaison
The Business Development Liaison collaborates with business developers and functional subject matter experts to support business development activities, further client relationships, and increase efficiencies in content creation, prospective selling, relationship mapping, reporting, and marketing.
• Ensures client-readiness of materials for client meetings (prospective selling meetings and executive meetings).
• Responsible for client meeting follow-up material development and management and ensures effective engagement of clients across regions.
• Drives creative solutions for the top Tier accounts; pulls out differentiators and creates unique content appropriate within the selling process.
• Gathers and centralizes experience lists for use in pitches, proposals, submissions and other materials, and ensures messaging is appropriate to the client.
• Provides key input and analysis to support management decisions and drive the business forward by generating reports from CRM and provides insights to team members – specific to territory including, market intelligence information, target reports to PGLs & individuals.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
• Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 5 years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to ensure professional interactions with clients, both internal and external.
• Ability to collaborate and integrate with various internal practice areas.
• Experience with lead generation is preferred, including ability to develop a territory management strategy, identify and develop sales leads within the territory, professionally present capabilities, and collaborate with others to hand-off the relationship internally.
• Possess computer skills related to sales automation systems, word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and email.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Excellent time management skills in prioritizing daily activities and responsibilities.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to coordinate information from and follow-up with diverse sources in order to develop relationships with internal practice areas.
• Ability to work within team environment.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality relating to client proposals and processes.
• Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
• Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
• Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
Email resume email@example.com to apply.
The Forrest Firm is seeking qualified attorneys. Forrest Firm attorneys benefit from industry-leading compensation and a flexible work-from-anywhere schedule. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Forrest Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer.