Estate Planning & Administration Paralegal
Forrest Firm is searching for a paralegal to help support their Estate Planning & Administration Attorneys. This paralegal will work directly with clients and support other attorneys as needed. Forrest Firm is a full-service law firm and Certified B Corporation® with offices across North Carolina. Forrest Firm is dedicated to its purpose to empower the people and businesses within our communities to reach their full potential. Our mission is to provide strategic legal solution to our clients.
• Administrative tasks such as mail, filing, faxing, coping, etc;
• Office management responsibilities to include but limited to: ordering supplies, greeting clients, and setting appointments;
• Assist with responding to requests timely and thoughtfully
• Draft probate forms, including inventories, accountings, other probate documents, motions, and orders;
• Managing and track probate deadlines;
• Preparation of standard & pertinent internal file notes, as deemed appropriate to carry out plan, and to meet the duties and responsibilities of a fiduciary;
• Assist fiduciary with coordinating, implementing, and monitoring the estate and financial plan created by Client and their attorneys, tax, and financial advisors;
• Complete various forms (account set-up, transfers, consolidations, distributions, etc.);
• Assist fiduciary with inventory and valuation of trust and non-trust assets and liabilities;
• Perform research and complete special projects as assigned;
• Track missing information, resolve data discrepancies & document/maintain pertinent file notes;
• Rendering other services necessary in the Estate which may be related to insurance, property, taxes, & medical matters;
• Obtain, review, and document pertinent information re estate planning documents;
• Communication with client and client’s team (including banks, attorneys, accountants, brokers, and other professionals), as applicable.
• Minimum of 5-years’ experience Estate Administration legal/paralegal;
• Detail oriented and strong organizational skills;
• Strong communication skills;
• The ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Forrest Firm is seeking qualified attorneys. Forrest Firm attorneys benefit from industry-leading compensation and a flexible work-from-anywhere schedule.
- Senior Corporate Attorney
- Senior Litigation Attorney
Email email@example.com to learn more.
Business Development Liaison
The Business Development Liaison collaborates with business developers and functional subject matter experts to support business development activities, further client relationships, and increase efficiencies in content creation, prospective selling, relationship mapping, reporting, and marketing.
• Ensures client-readiness of materials for client meetings (prospective selling meetings and executive meetings).
• Responsible for client meeting follow-up material development and management and ensures effective engagement of clients across regions.
• Drives creative solutions for the top Tier accounts; pulls out differentiators and creates unique content appropriate within the selling process.
• Gathers and centralizes experience lists for use in pitches, proposals, submissions and other materials, and ensures messaging is appropriate to the client.
• Provides key input and analysis to support management decisions and drive the business forward by generating reports from CRM and provides insights to team members – specific to territory including, market intelligence information, target reports to PGLs & individuals.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
• Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 5 years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to ensure professional interactions with clients, both internal and external.
• Ability to collaborate and integrate with various internal practice areas.
• Experience with lead generation is preferred, including ability to develop a territory management strategy, identify and develop sales leads within the territory, professionally present capabilities, and collaborate with others to hand-off the relationship internally.
• Possess computer skills related to sales automation systems, word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and email.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Excellent time management skills in prioritizing daily activities and responsibilities.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to coordinate information from and follow-up with diverse sources in order to develop relationships with internal practice areas.
• Ability to work within team environment.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality relating to client proposals and processes.
• Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
• Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
• Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
Email resume firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Forrest Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer.